Children are expected to be well dressed for school and adhere to the uniform policy. You can order uniform online from Stevensons or visit their Harpenden shop. Uniform is also available second hand from the school at the welcome talk and throughout the year at various advertised events.
Children will need:
- Gold High Beeches polo shirt with school emblem
- Green High Beeches jumper or cardigan with school emblem
- Mid-grey trousers/shorts*/skirt/ dress (these can also be purchased from M & S, Next, John Lewis etc)
- Grey socks for boys, Grey/green tights or grey/green/white socks for girls*
- Green striped (not checked) summer dress for girls, to be worn with white socks. You can order these through school in January/February for the summer, but alternative suppliers may be available.
- Green, white or neutral coloured hair bands/clips for girls.
- Smart school shoes should be black or navy. Velcro or buckle fastenings please, no laces, until they can do them up independently. Winter boots may be worn under long trousers only but must have a flat heel. Children may wear white/neutral closed-toe sandals with socks in the summer.
- PE kit:
- House coloured High Beeches t-shirt with school logo.
- Black shorts
- Plain, dark coloured, Winter tracksuit, without brand logos or embellishments
- High Beeches drawstring sports bag
- High Beeches book bag. This is used to carry books and forms etc from the school. It can be personalised with 1 key ring so that your child can easily identify it.
- Winter coats may be of any colour but warm, hooded ones are essential.
*tights/long socks or long trousers should be worn during the cold winter months of Autumn 2 and Spring 1