On behalf of the whole school community, I am delighted to introduce you to High Beeches Primary School.
High Beeches is a welcoming and friendly school where everybody is valued. We believe that every member of our learning community, whether adult or child, is important. We aim to provide an exciting and stimulating learning environment which encourages self-discipline, is caring, happy and challenging; where everyone is encouraged to develop their strengths and interests in order to achieve their personal best.
The aim of this site is to give an insight into how we approach the education of our children. It outlines our vision and aims, also providing information on the curriculum and day to day aspects of the school.
If you would like to learn more about our school, please telephone for an appointment. We would be pleased to show you around or answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.
Latest School Events
- E-safety parent workshop #3 Developing a High Beeches Parent Digital Charter (all parents welcome)26Feb2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am @ School Hall
- Parent Rep meeting (KS2)26Feb2020
9:45 am - 10:45 am @ Dining Hall
- Feeling Good Week "Get Active" activities26Feb2020
- Football vs Wood End (Away) A team only26Feb2020
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
- Feeling Good Week27Feb2020